Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm not going to write you a blog-post 'cuz you asked for it...

I am sitting here in Lauf, Germany in my pajamas that double as soccer clothes, and I am talking with Ric about what I should post on my blog. Apparently, I have a problem with posting on a regular basis, and unbenounced to me, people actually read my blog. So, despite my lack of time and creative writing skills, I am going to post exactly what is on my mind...

Spending an entire week with some of the most amazing people in the world in the most beautiful place in the world, is refreshing to the soul. The salad-bowl mixture of stories from China, Germany, Ethiopia, New Hampshire, and England were just a taste of the "dijour" life that was missed over the last year. Once again sharing life with these dear friends who have been an encouragement in this place, and creating new memories, such as Bethany and Josh's engagement, was a reminder of the blessings friendship can bring.

Reflecting over the last week, and looking forward to the next, the beautifully set table accented by laughter and good conversation deserves a toast. So, here is a toast...to friends, the swiss alps, propositions, good conversation, and being together....

Prost!

1 comments:

Ric Wild said...

Awesome post, Nase. Thanks for the honorable mention. I miss you guys!