Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I knew the Swiss had secret bank accounts, but secret admirers?

Last month was everyone's favorite holiday, Valentine's Day. Usually, this is not one of my personal favorites simply because I like fireworks much better than hearts, but this Valentine's Day was particularly special.

At first, I was expecting it to be just another day of cleaning, studying and doing the laundry. However, when Iris came home in the morning she had a lovely bouquet of roses from the village florist that had been sent to me from Drew. I had the biggest smile on my face the entire day, and it meant the world to me.

However, to my surprise, the next day as I was washing the floors with my ipod blaring, another delivery of red roses came to the door. This time, the card was not signed, and the flowers were from the neighboring town's flower shop. Richard, Iris and I were all trying to figure out who could have sent me these flowers, and we were hypothesizing about which Swiss-mister had fallen for the American Au Pair...

I have already solved this mystery, but do you have any idea who could have sent the second bouquet?

3 comments:

jake said...

Oh! I know! I know! You sent them to yourself so that you could get the most roses and win! Yes?

Nase said...

Hhahaa, I always win! :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.