Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanks Nevin!


After taking the vote, I was ready to get my haircut into the fashionable "adventurous brunette" style. Despite my fears of chopping my hair and not being able to describe exactly what I wanted, I walked into the Hairstübchen. I showed the hairstylist my picture, and told her what I wanted.
She looked at me and said, "that is not what you want." After I explained to her that I did want this haircut, she bargained with me and started cutting. She tried really hard to tell me I didn't want short hair, then she cut my hair into her own mixture of the two pictures I originally wanted. (Plus her own little twist.)
I simply laughed as I left the shop, and wondered if Nevin always takes such authority when cutting hair....

Well, here are the pictures, and I am actually happy with how Nevin decided my hair should look.

The

Nevin

Adventure!


2 comments:

Mrs. T said...

I LOVE it! It looks really cute!!!
Yesterday my hairdresser told me what she was going to do about the color of my hair. I hadn't even asked. Maybe it's the hairdressers of the world are uniting. ;-)

Mike and Becka said...

SO CUTE - you look HOT!!!