Saturday, December 26, 2009

My "Best of 2009" List...


(In no particular order...)


Noelle's Wedding in July


Two Visits from Jared


Hanging out with Andi and Ivan in Switzerland


Skiing with our friends Drew and Stefan in Austria


Going to the U2 concert in Berlin for the 20 year fall of the wall


Being inspired by cool architecture


Chillin' with my new Husband!


Having my new mom, Amy, visit for 2 days during Christmas time.


Our new Cappuccino machine.


Exploring Greece!


Finding great beaches

Driving my boss's solar car


Celebrating at our wedding!


An Austrian wine tour with our new friend Hans.


The view from our bed and breakfast in Salzburg with Drew's parents


An architectural masterpiece in Prague


Picture perfect vacation with Drew's parents


It was really fun!


Bethany and Josh's wedding in Idaho


Emmy visiting in February!




Without pictures....

Maren's wedding, I know it was beautiful.

Hearing that we will become an Aunt and Uncle in July!

Deciding to move home in August!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!! Moving home in August! :) I like that one!!!!!!! Bethany Tuggle