Thursday, August 23, 2007

SPU is small...

But it makes the world seem not as big.

I was standing in London Heathrow Airport trying to figure out where my gate was, and I look over to see Jacob Burningham from school standing ten feet away. I did a double take just to make sure I would not walk up to some random person and call him Jacob. It was great to see a familiar face, and I got to talk with him about his summer studying in London. I was so glad to be reminded that this really is a small world.

I arrived safely in Zurich, and the soccer coaches met me at the airport. They were very friendly, and we packed the three of us and my two suitcases and skis into their tiny car. Then, we went to my new home, which is a cute yellow house. I have a dog named Pauly, and I will meet the kids today.

2 comments:

JET said...

NO WAY..!

Nase said...

Ya, pretty crazy huh?!