Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Adventure...here I come

Sometimes when adventure is staring you in the face, and it is difficult to accept the challenge. I am leaving to go to Switzerland for an entire year, and I do not really know what to expect. Although I am hesitant about what is in store for me this year, I know that I will have two familiar things in my life; God and soccer. (Which is actually pretty great since those are two of my greatest passions.)

During the next year, my hope is that I would take advantage of this opportunity. It is also a hope of mine to allow myself to be used to serve others, especially the family and kids I will be nannying. I am looking forward to traveling to new places, meeting interesting people, hanging out with kids and being one myself for several hours a day, and playing soccer. I am so excited to encounter the Swiss Alps, and even more excited for the other mountains I will climb during my time in Rupperswil, Switzerland.

1 comments:

em said...

awww girl, i am so excited for you! lookingforward to your posts and here's my blog: www.emilywermel.blogspot.com
LOVE YOU.