Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why my heart will stay in Switzerland long after I leave...

1) Andi and Corina, my favorite Swiss-pigcheeks.
2) FC Muri, the best group of girls I know.
3) The mountains
4) Rolling green fields
5) Hearing the rhythmic, comical sounds of Swiss-german
6) Josh and Frani making me laugh
7) Ben's sincere hugs when he comes home from Effingen
8) Running along the river at dusk
9) Herr Fontobel's hearty laugh and greeting as I leave the house
10) Being able to ski on a random whim, without planning a weekend in advance, because I love being spontaneous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn, I love you. Hope you have a safe and quick move! Please take your heart with you because the Drewmeister may want a chance at it!!! All your family wants it intact, too!!! Love fifi aka Mom

Mike and Becka said...

where are you?! write something!